WordPress Tricks To Rock Your Site
Use the WordPress tricks to make your blog your very own blog. Perhaps you aren’t so pleased with how your WordPress blog is going. You aren’t saddled down to a single method of blogging. With WordPress, you can make simple changes that will attractive more visitors to your site. Use the following WordPress tricks to better utilize the power of your WordPress site.
1) Avoid common designs. Your Website is unique. Don’t pick a standard theme that makes your site look like the run-of-the-mill WordPress site. Standardizing may save some time, but in the long run, it won’t leave your visitors with a great impression of you, your Website, or your products and services. Spend some quality time with your site design and development process. Create a custom WordPress design that showcases your individual business.
2) Clean up long titles as you construct the permalink. For example, “Two Tips For Making Smart Parents Better Able To Tame Unruly Children” makes for a huge mouthful of chatter and a very long permalink. Shorten it. How? Make the permalink read more on the order of ” parenting-tips-unruly-brats” or some other similar core with a focus on best-choice SEO keywords.
3) Know your tools. Take time to get familiar with the tools that WordPress makes so readily available for your use during your blogging sessions. Learn what the Kitchen Sink can and cannot provide. Do a full read-through of the editor Help text. You are a blogging crafts-person. Hone your skills.
4) Before installing WordPress, study-up on as many WordPress tricks and install tips as you can find. Learn about the features and plugins that best work for other bloggers. Get acquainted with search engine optimization (SEO), content creation, and how to use WordPress to its fullest advantage to ensure you aren’t struggling when you get to work.
5) Clean up any unnecessary comments and content that don’t add anything to your website. This will make your site clean and easier to use. Akismet is a useful plugin that you can include that will help you to filter daily website spam.
WordPress Tips in a Splash Container
Ok, from here on out, I’m dumping the WordPress tricks in rapid-fire. So hang on and read quick. If you aren’t careful, I will finish before you do.
You can increase your rank by spending a few extra minutes with your pictures during upload sessions. Use a title tags and alternate tags to include keywords.
Be certain users have the ability to email posts to their emails whenever they desire. This is essential so that they can easily share these articles with others. You can make this easy with a plugin called WP-Email to help you do this.
Do not make something such as “admin” your username. Bots are more likely to attack your blog that has “administrator” or “admin” as a username. This puts your blog to be at risk. Look at the users of your site and change admin or administrator.
Make sure you regularly update your plugins are updated. The plugins give you a great way to boost your website’s power. They need to be updated just like normal software.
Don’t install more WordPress plugins than you will be using. Plugins are great, but each additional one ups your blog’s load time. A slow site can negatively impact your site ranks on some search engine rankings. Slow sites do not to rank as well in the SERPs as those that have been optimized for performance.
There are quite a few things you must do to have a successful blog. Having the appropriate content and also plugins can really make a different in a website. Utilize these suggestions to help your blog become outstanding. Now you can start applying that knowledge to your site to get more people interested.
That’s it for today. If you caught all of the listed WordPress tricks, you read quicker than I write. Great job. Now put them into practice and watch your number of WordPress visitors increase day by day.
In the article, “6 Quick Ways to Use Social Media for Branding,” the U.S. Small Business Administration addresses the value of consistent website custom business logo placement on social media networks (1). The article cautions business owners of the need for a unique business logo applied as a single avatar across all social network channels. No matter what social platform your customers view, you must present the same mental connection to your official business website.
In quick review, the article suggests that a website customer business logo should be crafted as follows:
- Identify your voice or the impression that your company seeks to convey and then design the company logo so that it reflects that voice.
- Let your logo reflect your company qualities. For example: The logo for a website that promotes luxury vacations should relay a sense of lavish comfort. However, a website that promotes health insurance needs a business logo that reflects professionalism and trust.
- Use high-quality, large pixel logos. Remember, many local business yellow page sites will download your logo for use in “free” promotions. Don’t let such a simple opportunity pass you by.
- Identify your social network real estate and then integrate your custom website business logo and background into the layout of the social design.
- Apply consistent and similar design and colors across all platforms. For successful messaging, your company logo must present cross-site consistency.
- Mix in unique content. Although your message is constant and your custom business logo remains unchanged from site to site, your content should reflect diversity. Avoid the temptation to pop identical content on each social site.
Create a Website Custom Business Logo Policy
The first words printed in the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Logo Policy specifies that the site logo may not be used on private sector materials (2). In fact, unauthorized use of the FDA Logo may violate federal law. Furthermore, the policy clearly defines the colors and layout of the FDA Logo. Thus there is no excuse for misuse of this legally copy-protected logo.
Write your business logo policy to the same effect, using the following guidelines:
Business to Business Logo Freedom – In designing your website custom business logo, you too must determine the flexibility of use. For example, the FDA presents a specific and written notification to contractors and consulting firms. There is no question as to when and how a contractor is permitted to affix the FDA logo to any document. Your website instructions should be just as detailed.
Private Sector Logo Freedom – This aspect of logo use applies to the private sector. Whereas the FDA prohibits any use of private sector logos on Government publications other than those within specified limitations, your options my be different. Will you permit non-profit organizations to affix your custom business logo to certain types of documents? Are business partners authorized to apply your custom website business logo to sales pages? Do you want to ensure that no external agency uses your company logo to imply your support or do you permit some measure of approved usage?
These decisions must direct the flow of your custom website business logo usage policy. And this is a part of the company logo design process. So think it through and make sure that you protect your custom designed business logo.
Register Your Custom Business Logo Copyright
According to Copyright Gov, Copyright protection is grounded in the laws of the U.S. Constitution (3). Designed to protect original works of authorship, U.S. Copyright laws cover both published and unpublished works. Included types of intellectual property covers original works in the following areas:
- Computer software
- And more.
However, Copyright does not include concepts such as methods of operation, ideas, facts or systems of process. A Copyright is not a patent or a trademark. Mere ownership of intellectual property does not assign the possessor the Copyright.
As a pictorial, graphic and sculptural work, logos are protected from the moment of creation into a fixed and tangible form. Copyright registration is voluntary. However, without registration, your rights during a lawsuit for infringement may be at risk. Go the extra mile. Register the work: $35.00 is the current registration fee and the process may be completed online.
For more help or more information on Website Custom Business Logo Design, click here.
What is at stake when your system is infected with a Computer virus?
Not to use scare tactics, but when dealing with computer virus EVERYTHING is at stake. Your identity, your personal banking information, your credit cards, your social security number, and also all the information of everything that you do and type into the computer. A computer security breach can be the most devastating thing to happen to most of us. For that reason, it is of the utmost importance to always keep your system and your information secure. I am going to give you all the available tools and methods that I have used for more than 15 years to maintain my own personal system. So I know these things work and will be effective for you as well.
The most common methods of computer infection and what to look out for.
Most computer users fail to realize how easy it is to avoid a computer virus. I will tell you what some of them are. For one, never click on the hyperlinks inside of emails that are sent to you via a sender that you do not know or did not ask for directly from someone you do know. Never click on hyperlinks on social media sites unless you know the account of the person posting the link and have a security scanner for such link enabled inside your browser such as, Dr.Web, which is a simple plugin you can install on chrome and Mozilla. These types of plug ins will scan the links for you prior to following them and tell you if they pose a threat to your computer security. There are also a ton of free plug ins for your browsers that will help provide computer security while you are surfing the web or just playing on social media pages, and you can get the safest ones directly from the browsers plug in directories.
How to safeguard against online Computer Virus threats
The great thing about today’s technological era is that some of the best software out there to secure your computer is also free ware. You must have the proper security on your computer. When surfing the web or working, keep everything is secure and safe. It is also of the utmost importance to use an additional firewall other than just the one that comes standard with your operating system. I have recommended the Comodo Firewall only because I have been using it for some time now and can honestly say it is a strong solid freeware. As mentioned above, you as the user must also browse safe, don’t go to sites known for viruses and pups, and also don’t download music from unknown sources. This is often 1 of the top reasons systems become infected. Another high ranking computer security issue is opening unknown emails, and clicking on hyperlinks that are embedded.
The best removal options.
If your system has already become infected with a computer virus here are some options for removing the problem:
- Download Malware Bytes and either avast or avg, and allow them to scan and remove.
- Use Spybot to remove pups, adware, malware, and certain Trojans.
- Consult with a professional computer repair tech.
Remember: If you use software and browser protection plugins, your chances of a computer virus infection drop to 8%. So to ensure your own safety make sure to research the information provided, and select the options that best suit your browsing needs and put them into place. This will allow you to also see what sites you may be using which are posing a threat to your security. This will ensure you become a smarter and more secure internet explorer.
For more help or more information on Website Custom Business Logo Design, click here.
Tried and proven FREE software to help prevent infections.
- Malware bytes
- Spy Bot
- Revo Uninstaller
- Glary Utilities
- Comodo Firewall
- Advance System Care